A LATE 19TH CENTURY FRENCH CHAMPLEVE ENAMEL, BRONZE AND ONYX FOUR GLASS CLOCK GARNITURE
the clock case of typical form with four bevelled glass panels, the front corners with freestanding Corinthian columns, over a bow-front plinth, the dial with gilt Arabic chapter ring, the twin barrel movement signed ‘S. Marti & Cie, MEDAILLE D’ARGENT 1889’, striking on a coiled steel gong, with twin tube mercury pendulum also with champleve enamel decoration, together with a pair of matching urns of baluster form with flaming finials, all raised on giltwood plinths,
the clock 37cm high (3)
The clock is winding, ticking and striking but not fully tested or guaranteed.